· Ecological Restoration
· Opportunity for growth
Ecosure has a bold vision to protect and restore the world’s natural brilliance. By 2030 we are aiming to build the resilience of 100 million hectares and 1000 islands worldwide. We attract people who are passionate and driven to make the world a better place. Join the team as we work towards restoring and sustaining our environment
As a natural leader, you will supervise a bush regeneration team. You will be able to interpret ecological restoration plans, guide works by coordinating team activities, manage operational safety, train team members, document works and support project and client relationship management. If you are a passionate, knowledgeable and an experienced Bush Regenerator, with the organisational and interpersonal skills to resource, schedule and mentor team members, this is the ideal opportunity for you.
Ecosure’s offer to you
You will have the opportunity to work alongside a highly experienced restoration team and gain further certification in conservation and land management while you work. We are committed to the employment of a diverse team.
Essential Success Factors
- Cert III Conservation and Land Management (Natural Area Restoration) or equivalent experience
- experience in leading and mentoring teams to exceed performance/project targets
- ACDC or Chemcert
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of ecological restoration including assisted regeneration, revegetation and large scale weed control.
- Strong SEQ plant identification skills – native and exotic across a range of ecosystem types
- Proven ability to achieve fundamental targets and objectives and in the delivery of administrative and reporting functions in a service driven organisation.
- Self-motivated, passionate, friendly, proactive, professional, positive attitude; reliable and punctual with a high level of integrity and a sound understanding of appropriate behaviours in the workplace
- Willingness and ability to work in various locations throughout south-east Queensland (e.g Brisbane, Moreton, Noosa and wider Sunshine Coast)
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills, including demonstrated ability to negotiate and resolve issues with management, employees and co-workers at all levels.
Desirable success factors
- Australian Association of Bush Regenerators (AABR) accreditation
- Trainer and Assessor
- 4WD competency
- First Aid/CPR
Please tell us how your previous experience and attributes align with our requirements by emailing a cover letter including maximum 1 paragraph responses to each of the success criteria and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Close: 7 November 2018