Do you want to join a solutions-oriented and innovative, leading-edge environmental consultancy with an ambitious growth strategy?
Ecosure has a bold vision to preserve the world’s natural brilliance. We are an ethical business and our people are our gold. We attract people who are passionate and driven to make the world a better place. Come and join us and share your approach to creating long-term ecological solutions that sustain our naturally brilliant environment.
As a natural leader, you will supervise bush regeneration teams and guide works on multiple sites by coordinating team activities, managing operational safety, training team members and supporting project and client relationship management.
If you are a passionate, knowledgeable and an experienced Bush Regenerator, with the organisational and interpersonal skills to resource, schedule and mentor team members, this is the ideal opportunity for you.
Our Ecological Restoration services have undergone rapid growth and continue to expand into restoring larger, high value conservation sites across SEQ. As such we are seeking both permanent, full time and casual (approx. 40 hours per week) Bush Regeneration Supervisors in our Brisbane Restoration teams.
Please tell us how your previous experience and attributes align with our requirements by emailing a cover letter including maximum one-paragraph responses to each of the selection criteria below and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We also have casual Bush Regenerator vacancies advertised on SEEK.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated knowledge of and extensive experience in ecological restoration including revegetation and weed management.
- Experienced supervisor with strong productivity, safety and teamwork skills including time management, responsiveness and adaptability.
- Demonstrated project delivery and the capacity to coordinate a range of projects simultaneously within scheduled timeframes and budgets and health, safety and quality requirements.
- High level interpersonal and client relationship management skills including aptitude for developing customer relationships.
The following skills and attributes would be highly regarded:
- Australian Association of Bush Regenerators (AABR) accreditation
- ACDC licence or ChemCert
- Experience in providing project support including project management skills
- Proposal writing and budget development
- Trainer and Assessor
- 4WD competency
- First Aid/CPR