Do you want to join a solutions-oriented and innovative, leading-edge environmental consultancy with an ambitious growth strategy?
Ecosure has a bold vision to preserve the world’s natural brilliance. We are an ethical business and our people are our gold. We attract people who are passionate and driven to make the world a better place. Come and join us and share your approach to creating long-term ecological solutions that sustain our naturally brilliant environment.
If you are passionate and experienced and looking for stable employment with the opportunity for advancement, this is the ideal opportunity for you. We provide assisted regeneration and revegetation services across a wide spectrum of ecosystems where you will have the opportunity to work in the rainforest one day and along wild creeks or rivers the next!
Our ecological restorations team have undergone rapid growth and our strategy is to continue to expand restoring larger, high value conservation sites across SEQ and beyond. As such we are seeking both permanent, full time and casual (approx. 40 hours per week) Bush Regenerators in our Brisbane and Gold Coast Restoration teams.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following competencies and attributes would be highly regarded:
- Certificate III in Conservation and Land Management (Natural Area Restoration)
- Chemcert or ACDC certification
- Strong SEQ plant identification skills – native and exotic across a range of ecosystem types
- A high level of physical fitness
- Commitment to safety and safe work practices and a willingness to promote Ecosure’s safety culture
- A passion for the environment and achieving positive environmental outcomes