Ecosure has a bold vision to preserve the world’s natural brilliance. By 2030 we want to improve the resilience of 100 million hectares and 1000 islands worldwide. Our people live by our culture and our values, they are passionate and driven by their desire to make the world a better place. We foster their drive through our strong leadership and commitment to professional development, exposure to different environments and a workplace that is dynamic and forward looking – it’s not your average place to work!
This is a newly created position, as an Environmental Consultancy we are looking for someone who has a passion to grow our business in the Southern Australia Region through strong knowledge of ecology, client relationship and business development skills. Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will participate in a wide range of projects involving remote field work, data collection, technical report writing and project management. Based in our office in Adelaide, you must be prepared to undertake work on interstate projects as required.
Required skills & experience:
• Tertiary qualifications in ecology, environmental science or related discipline
• 3+ Years consulting experience
• Must be an Australian citizen to be able to obtain security vetting for our projects in security restricted areas.
• Current manual drivers licence; with clean police and driving records
• Native and introduced fauna and flora identification skills, including their management principles
• Business development skills
• Understanding of and use of GIS
• Knowledge of Commonwealth, South Australia and Interstate environmental legislation
• Data analysis & technical report writing skills
Skills and experience that would be beneficial:
• Post graduate qualifications
• Use of apps for data capture
• Exposure to NetSuite
• Must be passionate about the environment and ethical practices;
• Must be highly adaptable with great time management skills;
• Must have strong problem-solving skills with a focus on delivering practical solutions;
• You must be able to commit to flexible working hours and be comfortable with remote fieldwork
• Ability to establish strong relationships with key stakeholders
• Strong team player
We believe in finding the right people and helping them follow their passion. Please tell us how you can become part of achieving our vision by sending a resume and cover letter (no longer than 150 words per selection criteria) addressing how you meet the required skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.orgApplication Close: 5 August 2018