Ecosure has a bold vision to preserve the world’s natural brilliance. We are an ethical business and our people are our gold. They are passionate and driven by their desire to make the world a better place. We foster their drive through our strong leadership and commitment to professional development, exposure to different environments and a workplace that is dynamic and forward looking – it’s not your average place to work!
We are looking for someone who aligns with our culture and can see themselves as part of the Ecosure family. We are seeking Fauna Spotter Catchers with pre-clearing experience, and/or experience with problem wildlife. If you are a passionate, highly ethical, skilled professional and want to work for a dynamic and forward-looking company, this is the ideal opportunity for you.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated history of delivering exceptional results whilst meeting safety and quality requirements will be highly regarded.
You must have a construction industry white card, First Aid Certificate, Fauna handling and Snake Handling certifications.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
The following competencies and attributes would be highly regarded:
- Detailed habitat assessment and pre-clearance survey
- Development and delivery of targeted trapping programs
- Demonstrated experience in current best practice fauna spotter catcher methods
- Venomous snake handling certificate
- Construction industry safety induction card
- Ability to utilise iPads, applications and GPS
- Willingness to improve existing skills
Application Close: 2 February 2018