Ecosure has a bold vision to preserve the world’s natural brilliance. We are an ethical business and our people are our gold. They are passionate and driven by their desire to make the world a better place. We foster their drive through our strong leadership and commitment to professional development, exposure to different environments and a workplace that is dynamic and forward looking – it’s not your average place to work!
We are looking for someone who aligns with our culture and can see themselves as part of the Ecosure family. We are seeking a GIS developer with a strong technical background with an interest in our core business of environmental management.
As a natural leader in your field, you will take ownership of building on our internal efficiencies through automating and integrating our processes. You will be prepared to challenge the status quo and find the right solution for us; not necessarily the solution “off the shelf”. This is a great opportunity for a passionate individual to identify innovative solutions to improve our business operations and take us to the next level. Show us what you can do!
Graduate/Junior GIS Developer: $49,000.00 – $56,000.00
Mid Level: $56,000.00 – $70,000.00
Senior Level: $70,000.00 – $90,000.00
Please tell us how you can become part of achieving our team by addressing the below selection criteria and sending a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Give us an example of where you have created an efficiency in the business you are currently working in using your programming skills.
- Elaborate on your experience in designing, establishing, implementing and integrating a suitable spatial database to centralise data.
- Demonstrate your experience in integrating online databases and electronic data capture methods.
- Demonstrate your experience and knowledge in GIS software (QGIS and ESRI).
- Give us an example of where you have automated repetitive tasks to save time and money (i.e custom scripts, custom reports, retrieval of information from online databases).
Experience in these areas would be highly regarded:
- Tertiary degree in software development, GIS or a related field
- experience in database software, design, implementation and maintenance
- knowledge and experience in mapping and analysis using ESRI and QGIS software
You must display our key values of:
- Leadership by motivating, inspiring and empowering the people around you
- Ownership by believing, caring and ensuring everything you take on is done to the best of your ability
- Optimism to pursue the best solutions with the confidence to overcome challenges
- Pragmatism to understand the practical needs of our client, outcomes for the environment and our ethics by creating a win-win for all