Ecosure has working relationships with many engineering, surveying and planning companies having provided environmental services for residential and industrial subdivisions, resorts, quarries and major infrastructure projects.
Our environmental specialists have worked in development assessment for local and state government agencies, and have the experience and contacts to meet legislative requirements in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Ecosure’s Development Assessment services address:
- Referable actions under the Environmental Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999
- Environmental issues assessable as part of a development application or other development (i.e. material change of use, reconfiguration of a lot and operational works applications assessed under the QLD Sustainable Planning Act 2009 or activities permitted under the NSW Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979)
- Environmentally relevant activities under the Environmental Protection Act 1994
- Development within wetlands, fish habitat areas and which impact on marine plants
- Environmental and vegetation offsets under state and federal offset policies
- Flora survey reporting, clearing impact management plans and translocation management plans for threatened and protected plants
- Amendments of native vegetation maps under the Vegetation Management Act 1999 via a Property Map of Assessable Vegetation (PMAV)
- Pest management plans for declared weeds and pest animals under the Land Protection (Pest and Stock Route Management) Act 2002, including providing weed management services