Do you want to join a solutions-oriented and innovative, leading-edge environmental organisation with an ambitious growth strategy?
Ecosure has a bold vision to preserve and restore the world’s natural brilliance. We are an ethical business and our people are our gold. We attract people who are passionate and driven. Come and join us and share long-term ecological solutions that sustain our naturally brilliant environment.
- Be proud of where you work
- Make a positive difference assisting the recovery of our local ecosystems
As a natural leader, you will supervise bush regeneration teams and guide works on multiple sites by coordinating team activities, managing operational safety, training team members and supporting project and client relationship management.
If you are a passionate, knowledgeable and an experienced Bush Regenerator, with the organisational and interpersonal skills to resource, schedule and mentor team members, this is the ideal opportunity for you.
Our Ecological Restoration services have undergone rapid growth and continue to expand into restoring larger, high value conservation sites across northern New South Wales and south east Queensland. As such we are seeking both permanent full time Bush Regeneration Supervisors in our Brisbane and Gold Coast Restoration teams.
Please tell us how your previous experience and attributes align with our requirements by emailing a cover letter including maximum one-paragraph responses to each of the selection criteria below and your resume to email@example.com
Essential Selection criteria
- Minimum certificate III in Conservation and Land Management (Natural Area Restoration) or equivalent
- Experience leading and mentoring teams
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of ecological restoration, assisted regeneration and large-scale revegetation.
- Strong SEQ plant identification skills – native and exotic across a range of ecosystem types
- Willingness and ability to work in various locations throughout south-east Queensland (e.g. Gold Coast, Brisbane, Ipswich, Lockyer Valley, Moreton etc.)
- A commitment to safe work practices and Ecosure’s safety culture.
- Manual drivers licence
The following skills and attributes would be highly regarded:
- First Aid Certificate
Ecosure’s vision is to be the difference that changes forever, and for the better, the way people care for the environment. Please tell us how you can become part of our vision by emailing a cover letter addressing the selection criteria with a maximum of one-paragraph responses to each criterion and your resume to au.
Application Close: 16 March 2018