Do you want to join a solutions-oriented and innovative, leading-edge environmental consultancy with an ambitious growth strategy?
Ecosure has a bold vision to preserve the world’s natural brilliance. We are an ethical business and our people are our gold. We attract people who are passionate and driven to make the world a better place. Come and join us and share your approach to creating long-term ecological solutions that sustain our naturally brilliant environment.
Our vegetation team is expanding and as we implement our strategy to ecologically restore larger, high value conservation sites. As such we are seeking casual Field Operatives in our Gladstone & Rockhampton teams.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong CQ plant identification skills – native and exotic across a range of ecosystem types
- Demonstrated experience in weed management
- Demonstrated experience in applying a number of restoration approaches e.g. assisted regeneration, revegetation
- Manual Drivers Licence and 4WD competency and experience
- Experience working in remote locations
- Ability to work away from home (at times), a couple of days a week
- A strong commitment to safety and safe work practices and a willingness to promote Ecosure’s safety culture
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following competencies and attributes would be highly regarded:
- Certificate III in Conservation and Land Management (Natural Area Restoration)
- Chemcert or ACDC certification
- A high level of physical fitness
- Fauna and/or snake handling competency
- A passion for the environment and achieving positive environmental outcomes
Application Close: 2 February 2018