Working in an airport environment requires an understanding of airside safety and operational protocols, and excellent knowledge of relevant airport regulatory and legislative requirements.
Ecosure is an environmental consultancy specialising in airports. After more than 18 years consulting to airports, both in Australia and overseas, we understand the Manual of Standards and are experts in the requirements of the Airports Act 1996 and Airports (Environment Protection) Regulations 1997. This is particularly attractive to our core-regulated airport clients, and our understanding of state and federal environmental legislation enables us to work in airports of any size. We are familiar with airside safety and operational protocols and our staff hold Australia-wide Aviation Security Identification Cards.
Our team works with airport managers and staff to provide clear thinking, forward planning and a long term approach to environmental management.
Ecosure’s services assisting the Airport industry
- Airport environment strategies, reporting and management plans
- Airport annual environment reports for submission to relevant regulatory agencies
- Major development plans
- Identification and mapping of environmentally significant areas
- Waste audits and management plans
- Pest animal management
- Developing and implementing aquatic, fauna and flora monitoring programs
- Environmental management systems, training, policy development and gap analysis
- Natural areas restoration, from targeted weed removal, to revegetation of development sites and revitalising stormwater drains
- Construction environmental management plans and compliance monitoring