Development & Infrastructure
Ecosure works with the development and infrastructure industry to exceed project and environmental outcomes and legislative compliance.
Ecosure’s development and infrastructure services include:
- Construction environmental management plans and compliance monitoring
- Development approval applications and legislation compliance assessments
- Identification of baseline environmental values, including flora, fauna and aquatic pre-clear surveys, mapping, habitat assessments, impact statements and species management plans
- Erosion and Sediment Control Plans by a Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control (CPESC)
- Fauna spotter catcher services
- On-ground vegetation management, weed control and maintenance
- Provision of environmental inductions and tool-box talks to construction staff
- Provision of onsite Environmental Representatives.