Ecosure works closely with town planning and design teams, providing strategic and developmental environmental advice that meets local, state and federal requirements. Some of the clients we have recently worked with to provide strategic advice include Ipswich City Council, Moreton Bay Regional Council, Mackay Regional Council and Mid North Coast Joint Organisation. We have also provided developmental advice to Gassman Development Perspectives, University of Queensland, Rio Tinto and Queensland Alumina Limited.
Ecosure’s Environmental Planning services include:
- Desktop studies and due diligence assessments
- Determination of Matters of Local Environmental Significance
- Strategic environmental planning advice
- Corridors and conservation planning
- Land use and landscape management plans
- Planning scheme policies
- Ecological assessments and surveys
- Biodiversity and biosecurity strategic plans
- Property Maps of Assessable Vegetation (PMAV)
- Vegetation Management and Tree Clearing Plans
- Submission of Environmental and Permit applications
- Koala Plan of Management.