The extensive experience and knowledge of Ecosure’s ecologists ensures thorough planning and assessment to identify ecological communities, fauna, flora and threatened species present or likely to occur on the site and make recommendations for their conservation and management.
Ecosure’s ecological services include:
- Flora and fauna, terrestrial and aquatic species, baseline and BioCondition assessments.
- Surveys for threatened species listed under Commonwealth, and various State and local government legislation.
- Protected plant surveys and permits for Queensland threatened and near-threatened flora species.
- Significant impact assessment and tests for significance for matters of national, state and local environmental significance.
- Biodiversity Assessment Method to assess biodiversity values under the NSW Biodiversity Conservation Act 2016.
- Referrals under the Commonwealth Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 (EPBC).