Environmental monitoring and compliance
Ecosure work with clients to collect environmental data, report and make recommendations to ensure compliance for small and large-scale construction, infrastructure and development projects. Environmental monitoring is an important part of compliance. Monitoring ensures accurate reporting (to the client, contractor or government bodies) and identifies potential project related environmental impacts requiring mitigation or management.
Ecosure’s environmental monitoring and compliance services include:
- Sediment and erosion control
- Water quality monitoring (surface and groundwater)
- Sustainability assessments
- ISCA assessments
- Vegetation condition monitoring
- Receiving environment monitoring programs
- Provision of onsite Environmental Representatives.