Ecosure is an award winning ISO certified environmental consultancy, employing over 100 people with an impressive and diverse client base. We specialise in ecology, wildlife, vegetation and aquatic ecology. Our head office is on the Gold Coast with branches in Brisbane, Rockhampton, Emerald, Sydney and Adelaide. We have a bold vision to support a world where people and the natural environment thrive together.
Ecosure is committed to providing an outstanding work environment and empowering a high performance team through strong commitment to developing our people.
We are seeking expressions of interest for Fauna Spotter Catchers or Ecologists with pre-clearance experience. We are looking for highly ethical and skilled professionals who are able to travel away for work. The ideal candidate will have previous experience on large projects and a demonstrated history of delivering exceptional results whilst meeting safety and quality requirements.
Please tell us how your previous experience and attributes align with our requirements by emailing a cover letter including maximum one-paragraph responses to each of the selection criteria below and your resume to email@example.com
- Detailed habitat assessment and pre-clearance survey
- Development and delivery of targeted trapping programs
- Experience with managing and coordinating clearing programs
- Demonstrated experience in current best practice fauna spotter catcher methods
- Business development specifically targeted to fauna spotter catcher services
- The desire and drive to train and develop a team of professional fauna spotter catchers
- Demonstrated experience in supporting and leading teams on the ground
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A strong understanding of and commitment to safety and safe work practices
The following qualifications/competencies would be highly regarded:
- Venomous snake handling certificate
- Construction industry safety induction card
- Tree Climbing competency and/or demonstrated experience in working safely in and around trees with pruning and limb removal skills
- Minimum level 2 Chainsaw competency
- High Risk Licence (Operate EWP)
- Work safely at heights competency
- 4WD Certificate
Expressions close: 8 November 2015