Each year we prepare our homes for the onset of the cyclone season. But what about our businesses? Large amounts of rainfall might mean additional monitoring is required before the water is released. Ecosure has staff all over Queensland and we can assist you to meet your compliance requirements and provide a rapid response to suit your needs.
Ecosure has the capabilities to assist you with the following:
- Environmental authority (permit) compliance
- Stormwater monitoring and reporting
- Sampling release waters and overflows
- Assessing dam waters for release suitability
- Receiving environment monitoring
- Effluent and wastewater sampling
- Site inspections and audits
- Event monitoring and reporting
Ecosure has qualified and experienced staff and the equipment to provide a rapid response. All our monitoring is conducted in accordance with Australian standards, EHP guidelines and analysed by NATA accredited laboratories.
Be sure to contact us now on (07) 4994 1000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure all your compliance need are covered – don’t risk the fine!